Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HOME ALONE

It is 4.40 am now and i'm still awake..can't get my eyes to shut down.It is absolutely vvv quiet over here and i'm feeding mosquitoes...(wa kena gigit).Sigh...what shall i do leh?!?!?!?!?...bored...everyone piglet-ing.

Sudah a week i worked in HAPPY VALLEY and it is fun plus friends around.Though it was busy the whole day but it was fun too....got food to curi n eat..got cute lil kids to see...got cool guys to look at...got gossips to listen to...got taugeh to support us when we kena fr da bosses(thx loadz)...get to meet new frenz..get to haf a mom(taugeh) lolz and dis mom of mine mmg caring geh and get to have fun around too.HAPPY VALLEY is really a happy place to hang out.

This year angpaos money not much ni but i'm still happy to receive it..heahea...money mer.I need new shoes..new pants..and many more.

It is 1st of february liao..NS getting nearer edy..time to spend with frenz oso shorter jor.Gonna miz all the fun and laughter we had together ler.Gonna miz da tortoise jelly too(its jelly only mer..not real tortoise oso)..i care for underwater creatures geh..heahea.Lets hold a farewell party for da second batch NS frenz b4 they leave,k?!..including me.I'm trying to be optimistic bout this NS stuff..take it as an adventure camp.I guess i better don't talk bout NS stuff yet or else my eyes will berair geh ler.

HMMmmm...its 5am jor and my eyes are still wide open pula.I'm supposed to be sleepy after working for the whole day.Apasal wa feel energetic pula??

No comments: