Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10th JAN 06..1ST DAY OF WORK AT IMAX.

Woke up at 7.30am and got myself ready for the job.Went for breakfast at ipoh garden south..the shop where tokguru kena food poisoning.Arrived at parade at 9.15am..walked to the basement's carpark..took the lift and went to the 3rd floor.There were already a guy there went i stepped into imax.I told him it was my 1st day of work.He showed me around and told me what to do.My daily work every morning is to wipe all the comps there with dettol water.Have to clean and ready everything by 10am when all the customers begin to arrive.OMG!!!it was already fullhouse at 10.30am...=.= semua DOTA ni.My duty is to walk around the place and see if the customers nid my help..working in imax macam attending DOTA lesson.
Break time oni half an hour.I went to foodcourt and ate chee cheong fun with a glass of 100plus..went to the toilet and ran back to imax to continue my work.My collegues were friendly and nice...vvv busy too.The supervisor is BengJoo n the rest is HaoMing and JustinLow.Our manager is KenLow..dia extemely busy..jaga all the imax.I learned to switch internet line there..easier for customer to play..more faster.My work end at 6pm.

No comments: