Saturday, January 14, 2006

THAI HORROR MOVIE:LONG KHONG

This morning i should have ffk them(sueling,suemay,keijoe,thianhoe) so that i don't have to watch this movie.THE MOVIE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!I'm so gonna kill them for recommending this movie....ISH!!!I spent most of my time closing my eyes and ears with my hands....and it was SO tiring...tangan pun kejang.Though i did close my ears but the sound effect was still SO clear....WAWAWAWA......hate it!!!I'm so not gonna watch thai horror movie in cinema again....NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!Actually it was not scary...it was disgusting.Malam ni macam mana i'm gonna fall asleep?!My eyes gonna be WIDE open and i'll stay awake til sunrise.T_________T I don't like this kinda feelings at all.The images of the movie still on my mind.
Now..wa punya flu become worst...plus cough...ISH!!Remind me to NEVER EVER WATCH THAI HORROR MOVIE IN CINEMA AGAIN....thank you!!

No comments: