Sunday, January 08, 2006

7TH JAN 06..TRIP TO KL EDUFAIR.

Woke up at 6.30am after receiving miscal from hamba dicucuk(sueling).I thought she was on her way to my house edy so i quickly hopped out of bed and got myself ready for the arrival of hamba dicucuk.Then,i sms-ed her while waiting for her to arrive.Mana tahu she was still at home.7something ni i saw her batang hidung..=.= kalau aku noe i won't get up dat early.After dat,humans began to arrived.I saw tokguru aka hamba dipicit and timmy so i told my "kakak" to opened the gate for them.Few minutes later,both of them were still in da car dunno doing what tak mau come into the rumah.Then..linggi arrived followed by hamba dicucuk.We were about to begin our journey but then...the two guys hilang pula.We waited awhile n finally saw them.Actually i was supposed to drive us down but then timmy's uncle came and asked whose driving so i ended up being a passenger instead of a driver.Linggi,timmy n my younger sis sat at the back of the car cuz they were the skinniest where else hamba dipicit,hamba dicucuk n i sat infront of the 3skinny passenger.

We reached klcc bout 10something inda morning.my parent n i 2geta with linggi n hamba dipicit went to the sunway college,TARC n KDU booth to enquire bout the courses we decided to take.Linggi n hamba dicucuk decided to study bout business n i'm interested in masscomm.Linggi n hamba dicucuk planned to go to TARC n i wanted to go to KDU but my parent told me to go to TARC.We had our lunch in klcc shopping centre.After dat we went n walked around.Actually we planned to go to KDU campus to have a look around but it was kinda late so we ended up going back to ipoh.There were no peace in da car along the journey.Wa mau tidur pun susah..kepala moved here n there.Linggi was the paling giler one.

Finally we reached home with yat chao yi lang of plastic bags with all kinda pamphlets from different colleges..macan shopping ni.So..now my parent deciding where to put me in..TARC or KDU.I'm still convincing my parent to put me in KDU but i guess i sure will end up in TARC.Nevermind..at least got linggi n hamba dicucuk there to take care of me..ikikiki.

No comments: