Wednesday, January 11, 2006

SICK EDY

Last night went to bed right after dinner at 6.30pm.I ate 3spoons of rice with soup only..like old lady eating.What to do..sorethroat mer.Got up at 1.15am and i was like OH MY GOSH!!!..no voice coming out from my mouth at all..bisu ke??Throat was as dry as the desert..went and took a sip of water but can't get myself to swallow it.Then my stomach felt kinda funny..i was hungry..went and hunt for food then suddenly i remembered that i can't even swallow a few drops of water how can i eat pula?!T________T i want FOOD!!!!!!...hungry errrr...!!!!After staring at the loaf of bread..gave-up and headed back into the room.My eyes was wide opened..can't get myself to fall asleep pula.So i played miscals and sms..wikiki!!At least there were some1 for me to kacau..wakaka!!Then..this morning force myself to swallow egg tart without water.
Just now mom called to accompany her out and she bought a packet ot honey and lemon strepsils.I ate 3 after 1 another..at least i can hear abit of my voice now..wikikiki!!!Thanks to strepsils.Now its 2.10pm and i'm HUNGRY!!!!...wa pigi hunt for food 1st.This morning ate 1 tart oni...and 3strepsils.

No comments: