Tuesday, January 03, 2006

1ST TIME BLOGGING~

I shall begin from the day 2005 left us and dimana 2006 arrived.It was 1st of january and it was the day all of our 1st batch NationalService friends left us.That morning...chingz,linggi,sueling,my tokguru(thianhoe),my daddy(keijoe),benz n i had our last breakfast together with dennis and rocky before sending them off.Coincidently chiayee was there too and she was part of the 1st batch NS participant.
After breakfast,all of us went to STADIUM INDERA MULIA to see our friends off.That was the saddest part of the day.I saw jialoong's mom hugging him tightly and from that moment onwards...my fragile heart begin to crack.In my mind i was imagining my mom hugging me before seeing me off and yarh..i'm part of the NS pple too and i'm in 2nd batch.Imagine being separated from family and friends for 3months.Alright,back onto the track..1 of my friend broke down after holding back the tears for so long.Looking at her..i felt the moisture in my eyes.I didn't want to cry along with her cuz i was trying my best to console her.1 by 1 i looked at my friends left.
Then...i saw another bus began to start its journey and....MY GODSIS WAS IN THAT BUS!!!OH MY GOSH!!i TOTALLY forgot bout her..how could i.Sueling and i ran towards the bus and chased after it.With a heavy emotion in my heart,i waved to my godsis and wished her goodbye.I missed the opportunity to hug her goodbye.Tears began to filled my eyes..trickled down my cheeks and i quickly wiped it off cuz I knew that she will be back again...soon.
The next day,sengfoo,puikhe and karweng left us pula..they were going to college.SIGH!!!...everyone leaving liao.Chingz deferring NS pula..gona leave us soon too.Sueling didn't kena NS so will be separated from her too.
WAWAWUWU~i don't want all of you to leave...especially chingz,lingsim and sueling..you're my closest friends ever.You were there when i was in trouble..guided me when i'm lost..lent me your shoulders when i need 1 to cry on..the one who always adviced me..the 1 who always helped me.As you all know,i'm emotionally weak,always blur and always needed your help.Where am i suppose to search for pple like you girls again?*sobsob*..really don't want to separate from you all err.I guess i have to begin to be independent..learn to be strong so pple won't bully me and take care of myself.Though we're gonna separate and have our own paths to walk,i want to thank you for every single thing you've done for me.I'm proud to have 3goodfriends like you.Chingz..be brave to voice out whats in your mind especially to the 1 special to you,k?!Lingsim..your mind always also change geh..mau pengsan liao.Sueling..lolx..said i timid wor,you also kinda shy what..haha.Don't forget me err when you all want to leave.I'm the one and only chiayin who always kik sei you all..lolx.
Yikes!!1st time blogging and i typed til as if i'm gonna leave now.LOLX...what to do..chiayin mer..hehehohohaha...ikiki.

No comments: