Wednesday, January 18, 2006

COFFEE....KOPI!!!

Ytd went to happy valley to learnt to make coffee(it was a mistake cuz taugeh tot wa good in making coffee) while chingz was there to get briefing.Susu was there too..she wanted to see the environment.Seng boo was there and he is SOOOOooooo cute.He giggled and laughed most of the time.He laughed too while he was eating..so scared he tercekik.We spent most of our day there...tasting coffee.I taste til haf to curi ice to eat..the ice was refreshing and cool..I LOVE ICE NOW!!!!Then my stomache began to make funny noises(i was hungry..ate 1 slice of whole meal bread for breakfast.)All of us there made coffee and i guess i did not make a cup of sour coffee...did i??Later..about 5pm,susu,chingz and i went to jj to have our late lunch in mcd.We tumpang gjian's car(thx 4da ride yarh).My dad came and fetch me home after eating..no time to join susu and chingz for a walk.
At night,my dad took my sis and i out to pasar malam(wednesday mer..as usual).Luckily it didn't rain.The sky was decorated with stars...beautiful sparkling bright stars.I ate cendol ice potong,laksa(it was so spicy)..ate til whole head sweating(macam baru mandi).Then sis and i bought pearl tea(hers was strawberry flavour n mine was mint)...*cooling-nya*.Before we balik,my sis bought chao taufu(taufu busuk).On my way home..i looked and admired the sparkling stars(the stars are just so nice to look at).

No comments: