Monday, February 06, 2006





Edison cute leh?!..heahea.I like him for so long liao but still can't see a single human out there that look like him..sobxsobx.

I WANT TO MEET HIM...at least the look a like will do =p

Sien-nya....frenz went and steam the boat while i'm here growing rumput =.= .I WANT OYSTERS ERR!!!!!!!MIII......U OWE ME!!!!!!!Can i have a star-shaped oysters?..hurhur.Oh yarh!Talking bout stars i didn't know that Azlin like stars too..haha..same gang with me.

Out of the blue i feel like wana play with dolphins tim.I wana swim with them err...sure vv fun de.Imagine playing with dolphins inda water under the sky decorated with twinkling stars then let off some fireworks =) Don't know when only i'll have the chance to do so..sigh.It will be the best if i can celebrate my birthday in that kind of atmosphere with the special someone(itu watashiwa dunno hu dat will be and dunno will have anot).

Dolphinz...Starz...Fireworkz...!!!!!!

No comments: