Wednesday, February 08, 2006

O_O WHAT?!?!

TARC in kampar dunhaf masscomm..broadcast?!?!..apa ni.Only have public relation under masscomm.Watashiwa not interested in that oso T.T
Before the edufair in kl n b4 i noe boue TARC,my parent n i went and check out in sunway college ipoh before.Sana have courses like business,accounting n marketing oni.All oso gotta do wif calculations n numbers geh n i'm horribly weak in numbers.When we were there,the counsellor intro bout marketing to my parent.He said ada masa depan yg cerah n my parent was like persuading me to study marketing..mata terbeliak.That time lingsim and sueling dunno where to go yet n i was like..Sunway College Ipoh..hmmm....i don't have frenz there wor.Then after the edufair,sueling n lingsim decided n confirmed to go TARC kampar.Yesterday,sueling tiba2 sms n said she most probably goin kl TARC..apa ni.She gonna study masscomm..advertising.Tarc kampar tarak wor.Masscomm in kampar oni have public relation..apa ni.Chingz gonna go TOA n lingsim goin TARC kampar.My parent secara tegas don't let me go kl..want me to stay in ipoh 1st.I only have two choices..either public relation in TARC kampar or marketing in Sunway College ipoh.Hmm..both oso i dunhaf interest in it geh.Aihx...cz i'm weak in numbers so marketing not suitable for me.Left 1pilihan oni now...public relation in kampar lor.My dream to study broadcasting sudah terbang away from me liao.

OUT OF THE BLUE

I was blogging halfway den chat with sueling.Then....tears T.T A month left to be 2geta with frenz ni.Out fr NS all will terus in college d...apa ni.Tiba2 time past so fast..apa ni.Though chingz n i same NS camp but she'll leave me too soon cuz she goin kl TOA.T.T i dunlike this.Though lingsim goin kampar..same college with me but she taking business course..how to help me with my assignments?I need help all the time.I dunno will end up taking wat course oso...aihx...


No comments: