Tuesday, February 28, 2006

=.= TiTlE-lEsS

I hate da tiga benda thingy dat most of you out there post liao.My comp ....ISH!!...cacat.I retyped dat post for 5times d edy n when i was about to post...dc pula.

Thats da reason apasal i lazy to update blog..memafankan.

Finale...genting trip!!!!

I went to the genting office at greentown jor.I paid for 9pple punya tickets d.The other two more tickets on hold cuz jialoong n suetli haven't confirm.11pple goin genting but unfortunately,chingz can't make it.

Those who confirmed going genting:

1 chiayin
2 sueling
3 lingsim
4 chuilynn
5 kokseng
6 keijoe
7 timmy
8 thianhoe
9 cheekeen

Two more who belum lagi confirm:

1 suetli
2 jialoong

Those who paid me liao:

1 sueling
2 thianhoe
3 chuilynn
4 kokseng
5 cheekeen

Those who still hutang me:

1 keijoe
2 lingsim
3 timmy
4 suetli
5 jialoong


HMMMmmm....so sementara is liddat lor.

The trip onda 7,8,9 of march.Bus bertolak at 9am at genting office in greentown.Onda 9th,when we balik..bus bertolak at 3pm.


No comments: