Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DONATION = GOOD DEED

Last week I went to donate my blood =p hurhur! Remember about me telling you all about me not going to donate my blood for quite some time due to insufficient blood in me? I don't wheather to call it fortunate or unfortunate on that day for me because that day I have enough blood to donate.


That is part of the blood donation process. My friend snapped those pictures because she was too free while waiting for me XD


=p In case you can't see clearly...there it is where the needle dicucuk into my veins. *Ouch* It was kinda painful when the nurse inject it into my vein.

^^ My blood is healthy. I have blood type A *YAYY*~!~! Donate blood can save other people's life. Therefore, so far, I had donated my blood about three times already. =) Hopefully there are really other souls/life out there that I get to save.



No comments: