Wednesday, April 18, 2007

EXAM SEASON

3rd semester's lectures and tutorials had ended today. Our college's exam season is here again and i'm here to say....'OH GOSH! NOT AGAIN?!!! Hadjorjorjor....apamacam ini? This semester i'll be sitting for 4 exam papers which is Tamadun, Mass Media & Society, Law and Drama. Let me explain to you how my exam timetable going to be.
23/4/07- Tamadun- 9am to 11am
27/4/07- Drama- 9am to 11am
28/4/07- Mass Media & society- 9am to 11am
5/5/07- Law- 2pm to 4pm
*shakeHead* my exam timetable is so not nice. I don't like it. My exam til 5th of May erh...hadjorjor! Suddenly, my mind is so blank now. I know I'm supposed to start my exam revision liao but somehow...hurhur...no idea what's in my mind at all. Recently, I looked alot like a zombieGirl...hadjorjor! After exam I must have a very good proper sleep liao...ikikiki~
kieOkie...my mind is really too blur to continue to blog here. I shall blog again next time *winkz*

No comments: