Saturday, April 21, 2007

KESEORANGAN DIRI

Today is a Saturday and I'm still here in Kampar when everyone else is back in Ipoh. Actually, I wanted to follow them go back Ipoh so I can sleep in my aircond room and eat my mom's cooking and =p meet that beansprout again though I've already met him yesterday. The reason I didn't want to follow them back to Ipoh because I have Tamadun exam on Monday from 9am to 11am. I know I can take my notes back to Ipoh to revise but there's a weakness in me and that is...I never take my notes back to Ipoh because I never get to concentrate in my studies when I'm in Ipoh =p hurhur! There's too much temptation in Ipoh that could make my mind and soul fly away from my body...ikiki!

It is so quiet here in Kampar without that 2 crazy girls which is sueSue and szeMin and that 2 sexually frustrated girls which is lsimz and lynn. I'm so lonely here without them being around. Although, only this afternoon they left me but I'm already missing them and their voices. It is too quiet here without you girls.

I walked out to the mini market and 7eleven earlier on to buy some stuff. When I walked out from the shop -.-" it was raining buffaloes and elephants. Why didn't the rain angel let me reach home only rain?..hadjorjor! I was smacking head and thinking how to go back. After awhile, I made up my mind and I decided to walk back to the apartment and I did XD wuakakaka! When I was walking halfway, thats when I noticed I was wearing white tee *smackHead* and it was raining heavily and I was walking in the rain. So, imagine what happened to my tee. I immediately took a shower after I reached home. I was soaked in rain water from top to toe. That's not only the unfortunate incident that happened to me. After bathing, I was so thirsty and decided to make cold lemon juice. While slicing the lemon which belong to szeMin -.-" I accidentally sliced my finger. I was like "How come my finger suddenly feel painful?". When I pressed all my fingers and one of it got blood oozing out only I know I injured my finger...pity my little finger.

Tamadun test is on Monday and I'm still not prepared yet *smackHead* why do we have to study Tamadun? Is it because we're not civilized enough? The whole book on Tamadun is nearly all about Islam *smackHead*. The tips we get from lecturer and other states students, nearly covers all the chapters in the book. My as well I read the whole book *sigh* what is this?!!!

It is getting more quiet as the sky becomes darker and the night approaching. Being alone is always not a very good idea. Tonight, my 2 dolphins shall accompany me...ikiki!

I shall continue revising my Tamadun notes now >.o

No comments: