Tuesday, March 27, 2007

NOT ENOUGH

As usual, me woke -up at 7.20am today than bathed then took my breakfast(oats drink) then followed sueSue and lsimz to college. Today my class started at 11am as usual until 1pm. While waiting for my class to start, I went to college's reading room to do my own revision first. While I was in the midst of my revision =p I fell asleep for about half an hour in the reading room. Then, there were a gang of guys who were so kind to wake me up with their remix of our national anthem..Negaraku *smackHead*.

After that, I went to canteen block to donate my blood. We have to take our blood test before we finally donate our blood into that big packet. So, there was this man who was in-charged of testing blood and he cucuk my middle finger then he pressed my finger to make the blood ooze out. Unfortunately, my blood doesn't want to come out. So, the man cucuk another hole on the same finger again and this time I'm being fortunate that the blood did ooze out. Then he took the blood and put it into a small bottle of blue liquid. The man told me..'Today you cannot donate blood lerh. The amount of blood in your body is only enough for yourself today.' He told me because my blood doesn't tenggelam into the blue liquid. He told me to donate again another day. So, I walked away without donating any blood.

When I was in class, my classmates told me not to donate my blood for some time because they afraid that other people have to donate their blood to me one day..wuakaka! So, I guess I won't be donating blood for quite a long time...i guess =p

This thursday I have to hand in my individual assignment and I still haven't complete it..hadjorjor! The lecturer told us to find a journal about Mass Media & Society and then summarize the journal and then typed out comments/recommendations of it and APA format of my article references and thats all..hand-in on thursday. My lecturer told me this individual assignment only have 10% marks so don't really have to do so perfect. But, I don't know how to summarize it erh..hadjor! Next week have to start group assignment and hand -in on the following week and the title of that assignment is...' Is advertising ethical?'. We must have at least 10 references for that..hadjorjor! This one have 15% marks.

Haihz...I wonder how am I going to complete my assignments.

No comments: