Tuesday, March 06, 2007

BORING-NESS

HYIUKhyiukhyiuk..!Finale...chiaChia has return XD wuakakaka~!!!!!! 2nd semester exam had finally ended and same goes to 2nd semester break. 3rd semester started three days ago and it was so rotting-ly boring. =p i know i have lots of grammar mistakes here...hurhur! I'm onlining in college internet lab now because unfortunately the internet at my apartment lot fall sick liao *shakeHead* poor thing...while cursing in mind *u cacat-ed internet...yish~*

XD I only have 2 subjects to study in 3rd sem which are Mass Media & Society and Tamadun Islam.

Monday - 10am-12am - MMS(L)
Tuesday - 11am-1pm - MMS(T)
Wednesday - 10am- 12pm - MMS(T), 3pm-5pm - TAM(L)
Thursday - 1pm-3pm - MMS(L)
Friday - 9am-11am - TAM(L)

Stated above is my 3rd semester timetable ^^ kiki~!!! *yawn* It's 1.25pm now and i'm feeling super sleepy T.T my next class at 3pm...apani?! Last night, suddenly I had terrible headache...sakit til tummy felt giddy and wanted to puke. Recently, my eyes gets weak and felt tired easily *shakeHead* no good at all. I guess cuz my body lacks of vitamines. Last 2 semester ago =p I've been very lazy to eat vitamines..hurhur! Don't worry yet XD cuz I've started to eat it again ^^ kiki!

*yawn* facing the comp so much makes me feel tired. *waving* cyaz my friend ^^ i cabut dulu. Update you all again in my next update ^^ takeCare~

No comments: