Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MY DAYY~

As usual, today my class start at 10am until 12pm BUT unfortunately the lecturer last minute delayed the class to 11am til 1pm *smackHead* hadjorjor! If only she inform us earlier then i'll choose to wake up from bed later. Recently, my hormones bermasalah =p cuz out of the blue XD i'm turning into a hardworking girl...wuakaka! o.O Is there something wrong with me bout that? *scratchHead* i wonder...hmmmm.....

-.-" there's supposed to be a picture here *smackHead* but i forgot to upload into my laptop..hadjorjor!

So, my class today was from 11am til 1pm. My next class was tamadun Islam and Asia but lots of students sneaked out from the lecture hall during our 5 minutes break *shakeHead* me just only realised how rajin I've turned into =p me know me self-praising here...hurhur!


^^ For the first time, i joined my coursemates in their barbeque gathering at one of my classmate's house in the evening today. My friends picked me up from my place at 7.45pm and we left for our destination..huohuo!


There we are bbq-ing on a small bbq set XD wuakaka! There were sausages, big chickens, pasta, fishballs, crabballs, vegeballs, blackcurrent juice and gardenia bread ^^ i've learnt how to bbq gardenia bread spread with margerine and honey =) it was delicious


Look at that piece of bread ^^ my classmate khaiYan suggested the idea of bbq-ing bread to me and waiYan bbq-ed that for me and it really tasted yummy =) thanks to both of them. XD I also thank my friend eeZheng for showing me how to cucuk the bread properly so it won't fall into the fire while bbq-ing it =p sorry for splashing that pail of water on you...hurhur...i was just having fun.

Most of the time, only waiYan and edwan barbeque-ed those food for the rest while the rest were busy singing karaoke songs in the living room with both our lecturers Ms Anne and Ms Ivy. Ms Ivy told us something really funny bout our Law subject lecturer XD me will tell you in person if you remembered to ask me bout it.

Our gathering ended bout 11.50pm and we helped to clean up before we left. =) It was kinda fun to join my classmates too because i'll get to listen to lots of 8-ness =p....to tell you all the truth, all my classmates are the kinda unexpected people. I not dare to tell much here incase one of them visit my blog then i'll be dead chiachia =p ask me, i may tell.

Hmmmm....i guess thats all i have to blog about here. ^^ i'll try to blog bout more interesting stuff on my next update =) ikiki~!~!~!


No comments: