Monday, January 29, 2007

UN-HAPPINESS

Two papers had passed... FIVE papers more to sit for T.T why am I the last one to leave Kampar? Why Oh Why? Kenapa larh ini berlaku pada diri ku? Tomorrow my room-mate(lsimz..that bamBam), sueSue and szeMin gonna return to Ipoh after their 2pm-4pm BIS paper. They will only return again on the 3rd and 6th of February. They are not going to overnight in Kampar on that two days. They will immediately return to Ipoh again after their exam papers. *sobSob* left chuilynn and I here only. The house is so quiet and empty without those three musketeers. It's extra scary and extra quiet at night...Oh No~!!! The three girls can be free from exam on the 6th of February, Chuilynn on the 8th and me is the last one to return to Ipoh..wehWEHweh~!!!!!
I'm feeling unhappy each passing day. I'm waiting to fly back to Ipoh again. I feel so...miss Ipoh...my hometown beneath all the twinkling stars above. Why lerh my exam papers have to skip so many days? I prefer to have it on alternate days then quickly merdeka erh. sadSAdsad...so sad! My head is getting heavier each day though that bamBam's head more berat than mine. I feel like standing on the window sill in my room here and shout my heart out to the world out there. ^^ I know a good place in Ipoh where I can do that too and that place is much higher than here.
There's so many things I wana do and I guess I'm gonna do it after exam. I'm waiting for my exam days to pass so i can leave this not so happy place. Hopefully i'll be back in Ipoh in one piece...safe and sound. That bamBam killed my guardian angel...white butterfly. That rama-rama took care of me for two days when the rest were not around. *smackHead* she killed it and made a little burial for it in the toilet bowl then she flushed it away.
Oh...my white guardian angel, please forgive that bamBam. She's just...erm...evil toward you but she's kind toward me. She'll takeCare of me but will not be my guardian angel. So, you don't have to worry bout me too much. May you rest in peace....my white guardian angel who got flushed down the toilet bowl.
So, bamBam...I know you're reading this. Please do not kill another butterfly when you see it again. They are as innocent as 'you' (cross finger) do.
As a reminder, do not sepak me down from the bed after you read this..iyorhIyorh~!!!! ^^

No comments: