Friday, January 26, 2007

EXAM SEASON

Yesterday was the first day of our exam which is 25th January 2007...ENGLISH PAPER~!!!!! My exam venue was at the library block..D109. The first thing I went into the hall, I find the last seat under my course then sat on it. I duduk paling belakang and I was shivering, nearly pengsan kesejukan. =p I didn't take my sweater along...kieOkie..my fault and padan muka me. When I start to do the second part of the paper, IYARK...headache struck me. Out of nowhere, my head was aching. Maybe because it was too cold and I was attacked with brain freeze. 5 minutes left and I still couldn't think of the answer for the last question on the last part of the paper. *smackHead smackHead* I was smacking my head because there was no water for me to sprinkle..heaHeahea *ahem* =p so mm guan si tim. Then, I began to make a flashback bout me and...(name is confidential). Suddenly, out of nowhere again, the answer for the last question popped-up in my mind and I was WIKIKIKIKI ^^ jumping joyfully in my mind..kiKiki!!!!

During the night, I did some revision again AND....I had a friend with me. This friend of mine is also your friend and a good one indeed.





recognise her? ^^ She's the one and only...MOI LING SIM!!!!!!!


She's unique..buohohoho! Just look at the way she study...creative leh?! Actually, she was squatting at the balcony and study geh. Unfortunately, she saw a dead little lizard being eaten by ants and there were weird noises from the mamak stall opposite our apartment therefore she decided to shift back into the living room and have her revision with me. ^^ I had a company..kikikiki~!!!!!



oOpszie..little linggi shyShy d.

Hmmmm....I wonder why she's so shy over here when she kinda often snaps her own pictures by herself. If you all want to know her more, heaHeahea...I'm sure you all have her msn,friendster and contact number. You all can always learnt to do your revision in a creative style like our little linggi here.

XD sorry little linggi! I'm too free so decided to update this...buohohohoho~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: