Monday, January 29, 2007

JING JING DI [silently]

Recently, since the taiwan drama...Silence was aired in TV, our whole housemates have been singing/listening to this song nearly everyday. ^^ I'm one of them too though i know I don't have a sweet voice to be a singer, I just don't know why i'll sing along with the music when the song was played and of course when there was no one around. Recently, i'm just in the mood of this song.

Below is the lyric of that song i told you just now.

Kong qi li dou zhe shen me
You dian lang man de xin dong
Wo tou tou kan ni
Ni ye tou tou kan wo
Shi jie shang duo le shen me
Hao xiang bian de hen bu tong
Zhan zai ni shen bian
Zhe yi qie dou hao kuan guo

*Wo hai zai deng zhe ni
Jing jing de ai wo
Zhi yao you ni pei wo
Jing jing de zou ju gou
Ni ye zai deng zhe wo
Jing jing de wen rou
Jiu zhe yang shou qian shou
Jing jing de kan zhe tian kong

Xin li mian chang zhe shen me
Ni zhi xiang yao rang wo dong
Yuan lai wo de meng
Ye jiu shi ni de meng
Zhi tiao shang xie le shen me
Wo hao xiang yao zi ni shuo
Rang zi zi ju ju
Cong mang wo men de xiao rong

Repeat *

Yong yuan yao ji de
Na tian bi ci xu xia de ceng nuo
Xun jian dian liang de huo hua
Shi wo men de yang you

Repeat *

Jing jing de shou qian shou
Shi zui jian dan de meng

To me, this song just touched my heart in a way. Maybe it does not touch you but it did to mine and i =)

No comments: