Wednesday, January 17, 2007

T.T WHY,KENAPA...?



What can you really see in her?



As usual, I sure have flu during exam season. Every year also the same...hadjorjor~!!!!! BUT....why this year my flu brought a friend along? Flu brought sadness into me. I don't like this feelings. I don't like the friend of flu. Sadness is evil-ish~!!! It takes my tears away from my body.

Exam coming liao...25th January - 10th February. My exam date is on the 25th, 27th, 31st, 2nd, 7th, 8th and 9th. This round I totally have no confidence on this final exam at all. I've thought of giving up and start a new life somewhere where no one knows me. But..asking myself...where can I go? Without proper education, I'll end up as nothing in the society. My friends all coping and catching up with their own studies and life and I'm hear...total blur..in total sadness. Somewhere inside me..tears trickling. I don't want to fail? I want to pass all my exam papers. At least I want to graduate from diploma and get a job out there with that certificate. Suddenly..sadness filling-up my body. I want a bearHug now. I want a star. I want my luckyStar.

Why I have to be like this? Why am I like this? Why GOD made me inimacam? Why am I a weak girl? Why am I so easily emotional? How come I'm not like the other strong people out there? They can face their life and hold on tightly to their fate.

Me?? *shakeHead* I'm weak inside and out. I only know how to cakap but not once I've fulfilled what I said.

*tears trickling inside my heart*


2 comments:

Chee Ching said...

doink doinkz;
nothin ke la..
as long as u noe u did ur best; its more than enuff :)

Anonymous said...

juz try ur best chiachia...
dun giv up so easily~