Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ROTTING SEASON~

2nd sem starting on the 15th of october. Meanwhile, I'm rotting til 'sot' already. Sometimes, I wish that college can start soon so I don't have to rot like this.. [look below]


Rotting til bang on the beautiful wall of mine XD

Unfortunately, I couldn't join Suesue, chingz and etc along to genting. If not, I'll be having fun in the cold atmosphere up there with them. I want to go for a trip with friends again rather than rotting like that. I miss so many things and so many people..hadjor~

By the way, the dentist extracted 2 of my 'gigi' and I'm kind of 'gigi'-less now. The dentist shot my 'lelangit' with 6 injections. The feeling of numb was there til it went to my forehead..hadjorjor~.
Now, I can only chew on soft food and I eat kind of slow if the food takes a longer time to chew.

Gigi ku yang tengah berdarah~

Look how pityful am I recently...hadjorjorjor~. I ate so slow til by the time I finish my meal, I'm hungry again. This is because my digestion is working fast on my slow swallow. There are so many kind of food I want to eat but I'm not allowed to. All because of my 'gigi'...haihz!

Before the dentist extract my 'gigi', he made a mould to get the shape of my teeth. Then, he took two x-rays of my 'gigi' to make sure there's no broken bone or jaw and etc. After that, he told me to wait outside awhile while he attent to some other patients. After a few minutes, the nurse called me in again. The dentist told me that he was going to give me "an" injection which turns out to be SIX injections. He said that it's only like an ant bite but there were tears in my eyes. That is because he 'cucuk' me 'enam kali' or else there won't be tears at all.

"Mr Dentist...you lied to me. How come my sis only get ONE injection when she was wearing braces?."

The dentist told me to see him again on next monday(9th of october) at 10am. That will be the day he is going to put on braces for me. I guess I'm going to take only fluids after that. I know I'll be lazy to chew on food again with my 'gigi' like that. I'll upload pictures of me in braces that time and blog about the process of it in the dental clinic...if I remember bout it..heahea~.

Till then, see you again..tata~ ^^

No comments: