Monday, October 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDAUNT~

Yesterday was my grandaunt's birthday. This post was supposed to be updated last night. Unfortunately, while I was half way typing this blog, I accidentally clicked on the 'power' button and the PC shut down. These had happened a few times already due to my carelessness (is there such a word?).

The birthday grandaunt which I don't know how old is she =p

We celebrated grandaunt's birthday at Menglembu's East Ocean Restaurant. The dish I likes the most was the lamb meat. I had that with a few sips of wine which actually turns out to be a few glasses of wine. My granduncle said it's good for blood circulation and made me drank a few glasses of it.

Dad and I after a few glasses of wine

Dad said my face always looks pale and blood-less. Recently, he made sure the family has at least a glass of wine during dinner. He said it's good for the skin complexion. Sometimes I wonder wheather is he training us with alcohol so we won't easily drunk when we drink with other people. Thinking bout that, it's not a bad thing either.

The blood is still circulating in me.

One thing for sure is that I cannot wear sleeveless top when I drink alcohol. This is because, the redness in me which is the blood circulating is obvious beneath my skin. There was once I wore a sleeveless top to a dinner and I took in alot of alcohol. After that, I noticed that my shoulder and back was so red. It's like the kind of allergic skin but I did not feel itchy.

Me in braces ='(

Can you see the sudden changes in me? That is me in braces. Mr Dentist put that on me, today. Earlier on, it was not painful. After I had a short nap, the pain woke me up. Out of a sudden, I felt so painful and still feeling it now. Can you spot the 'senget' teeth in my mouth? That's the reason all of the people in my family made me wear braces. They said my smile will look nicer after my 'gigi tersusun baik'. So, I have to bare with the pain for 2 years. I want to have a better and nicer 'gigi' and a smile, therefore I have to be patient.

The me before I put on braces.

Sigh~. It's so unlucky for me to not have a nice and neat row of 'gigi' since the day my 'gigi susu' were extracted. 'Akibatnya', I'm wearing that steel thing in my mouth now. Suddenly, I can't wait for the day when I don't have to wear braces anymore. It's painful and I couldn't chew anything now. I can only swallow and drink for the meantime.

*Haihz.....~*

No comments: