Tuesday, October 10, 2006

BORED~

1 week left and 2nd semester going to start. Looking back of the sem break, I noticed that I didn't do anything and had wasted the time I had. I planned to swim, remember? Unfortunately, dad don't let me go...sigh! I'm bored and don't what else to do.

In the meantime, there is also something in my mind. In fact, there's a few thing in my mind which I've been thinking about for the past few weeks. 1 of it is about my exam results. I'm totally worried about it. Do not say that I have no confident in myself. I've been sitting for many exams since primary school and I know my standard and level of intelligence.

The other few more things which were playing in my mind, ^^ I don't plan to tell out here. By the way, those were histories. 1 thing for sure is, ofcourse I'm feeling scared bout it and still feeling so. Nevermind, I was just kind of expressing my thoughts here..hurhur~.

Today is tuesday and there's only 4 days left before I returm to Kampar. o.O suddenly I realised that there will be lots of stuff to shift back to Kampar on Sunday. Many things to arrange again..hadjorjor~. Back in Kampar that time, I'll eat less and drink more plain water. You know why I plan to do so? The reason is...

I'M LAZY TO BRUSH MY 'GIGI' SO MANY TIMES~!!!!!!!!!!

It's still painful when I brush my teeth. Each time, after I had my meal, I have to 'berus' my 'gigi'. So, I'd rather eat less and take in lots of plain water instead. Actually, I miss the tastes of many kind of food. There's so many food that I want to chew and taste it like I used to do before.

*sobSob*~

When will my teeth won't feel this painful anymore? It's kinda suffering looking at others chew their delicious food while I could only chew on soft food.

WAWAwuwuwowo.....~

I'm bored and can't think of any interesting thing to do.

*bang on wall again*





No comments: