Wednesday, September 13, 2006

THOSE WERE THE DAYS~

Sometimes, I'll think back of my past..all the happiness and sadness that I've gone through with some people. They were my friends, my family. I had shared many sweet moments with many different people. I had also shed tears with certain people. Through out the journey of my life, I experienced different taste of life-

Ini budak sesat fr the picture above.

That was during the time when i was about to depart to serve for NS. That was the moment where I truely learned the meaning of friendship. I never knew I'll miss them terribly. We shared happiness and sadness together. They were my good friends. That night was the 1st time I cried because of the separation we were going to face. You'll never know how the feelings is til you're about to separate. I was touched when my friends went to visit me in the hospital when I was admitted into it. That time I was thinking.. 'Will I get to stand on my own and walk out to my friends out there to thank them for being concerned?' ... 'Will I have the chance to have fun with them again?' ... 'Will I have the chance to take care of my parent?'. That moment I cried. My mom came to take care of me everynight while my dad took over on da day. That was the 1st time I realised how much they cared for me..how much they loved me. Care more bout your parents before you lose them. Care for your friends and know who really cares bout you before they walks out from your life.

Many things had changed since al of us departed for college life at different places. Some were homesick, some miss ipoh's food, some miss the people in ipoh and etc. I thought college life was fun

*Thinking*

There were sadness in me too after I started college life. I also miss many things back there in ipoh. The people, my family, my friends, my dearr, my doggie, my fishes, my aircond room. I know some of you out there also missing someone. I know there is someone in your heart where you couldn't forget about. Sometimes, I'll ask myself..'Could i forget the past?'... 'Could I just don't care bout all the memories I had with them?'.

I don't have a picture of me crying so I put this.

Honest speaking, I'm sure all of you can't just let go like that. I'm sure some of you shed some tears too when you really think of those memories. Memories together will always be in my heart no matter that person is still there or not. We might not be able to keep that person to ourself forever but we could keep their image and the memories we had together with us forever. When you lose someone, do not be sad. The person wouldn't want to see us unhappy. Be proud that you had moments and memories with them before these. Some of you will think that i'm stupid posting this kind of blog.

Suddenly, I missed my grandpa. It had been three years since the day he left me. He would buy me ice-cream whenever I cried. Then, he would tell me to not to cry. Before he passed-away, he told me not to cry because he could not be with me anymore.

Grandpa said:

Do not cry my girl. I might not be able to be there for you any longer but my soul and the memories we had together will forever be with you in your heart. I could no longer buy you ice-creams when you cry. You're now a big girl. You must learn to take care of yourself. Many people worry and cares bout you.

I'm sorry my friends. I know I always asked for ice-cream from you all. To me, there is a meaning for the ice-cream. Some of you might think back of something or someone when you see something.

Is there anyone in your mind right now? Are you missing them? Sometimes, a simple greeting can show how much you still care for that someone. Let them know while they're still here to listen. Care for them as much as you want while they could still know bout it. You might say that you don't care. But... is it really true? You really don't miss them? You really don't care bout them anymore? All these... only you'll know. Ask yourself...'Is it true with what you said compare to the one in your mind?'.

When I was younger, I don't care about many things. I didn't know how the reality was. As I grow older, as I experienced more things in life, I began to realised many things. I realised how I really feel towards certain things or certain people. I learned to think carefully before making any final decision. I always regret after doing certain things without really thinking carefully. Did you experienced the same thing too?


*thinking again*

A decision will decide your next step. It will affect your future. Will you regret or not.. it all depends on your final decision. Sometimes, I wished I could be a lilGirl and never grow up. But, in reality, we're teenagers now. We have to learn to adapt to all the changes in life. Different things and different people will come into our life as we proceed.

Do you miss those days behind? Are you ready for the future?

The answers to all the questions lies deep in your heart. All you have to do is just sit back and think carefully. Real careful and you'll know what to do. Hope you'll found the answers to the questions you were guessing all these while.

This post might not be 'guan si' at all. But do think about it. =) All the best~

No comments: