Friday, September 08, 2006

EXAMS~OH nO~!!!!


It's 5.53am in the morning and I'm still awake. There are notes on MassComm subject scattered all over the table in the living room. There are 8 hours more and I'll be sitting in the exam hall, staring at the test paper with a blank mind.

I never like the exam period. It sarks alot to me. I've read all the important points in the notes but I still can't get all of it locked in my memory box.

HAaiihzz~!!!! Apa mao buat ni? Later I've to sit for this paper gar..hadjorjor~

I took a short nap earlier on, fr 3.40am to 4.30am. I'm supposed to feel energetic,right?! But then, I felt sleepy..sigh. Everyone is in their dreamland now and I'm here typing on my blog.

Ok..I is sarks! *sighing again*

How come my brain is not functioning as I wanted it to be? If only I have a smarter mind in brain. If only I'm a smart kid. If only I can memorize everything at one shot. If only I did more frequent revisions on my studies. If only I paid extra more attention in class. If only I did all the tutorial questions given by the lecturers.

HAaiihz~!!!! If only~

Now, at the wrong time, I'm beginning to regret. If only I was more hardworking and listened to all the naggings fr my housemates and friends whom were nagging me to study more and do more revisions.

It's 6.16am in the morning already. A blink of an eye and I'll be sitting in the exam hall, preparing to answer those questions which looks like aliens to me. Hmmmm....I shall continue to do my revision and try to insert all the notes that I've read into my 'chidunz' memory box. Hopefully I'll be able to score or at least pass this subject.

*worrying*

The power of fear is in my soul....*sigh*. Wish me all the best.

No comments: