Friday, March 17, 2006

LAST POST BEFORE I LEAVE...for ns.

Sudah masa for us to leave each other and its the beginning of the new chapter of our life.

Life has always been like that.There are happiness and sadness in it.When we're happy..we cry so the tears of happiness could flow down our cheeks.When we're sad..we cry too.I realised each time i cried,I'll find something or someone to hug.When I hug them..I don't feel like letting them go.But,no matter what is it,I still have to loosen the hug and see them leave me...one by one.

In my 18yrs of life,I see all my loved ones,one by one leaving me behind.

First,it was my grandpa whom I'm closed to the most.He had passed-away 2yrs ago.He was the one who gave me a pat on my head and called me silly girl(I miss that calling..his voice).He was the one who wiped away the tears fr my eyes because no one ever did that to me.He was the one who took me to my neighbourhood playground every evening after dinner.He was the one who promised to buy me an ice cream if I promise him that i'll stop crying.I miss my grandpa..his voice..the touch of his hands when he wiped away my tears.If I have the chance to see my grandpa for one last time..I would want to tell him that..."Grandpa,I get to enter college already.I did it and I promise I'll study even harder in college....and...I miss you very much,grandpa."

I know that he had gone and left me,but no matter what,the image of him will forever be kept in my mind.


Now..its my friends turn to leave me.As I said..one by one is leaving me.Why do this have to happen?The friendship I have with all of you who is reading this now,I'll cherish all those moments we had together.I'll remember all the laughters and sorrows we shared together.Some of our friendships was short and long but no matter what is it...you're my friend...forever mine.

As all of you know that I'm not good with words.So,I'll end this blog with my own written poem.


FRIENDSHIP

Memories of the days we spent together
Will always I cherish
Together we struggled for survival
Through the hard times of our lives
The worst was yet to come
But together we tolerated and endured it
We shared fun and laughter
Jokes we told to each other
When I recalled the memories
one or two tears prickle on my eyes
The days will never come back
And there will no one like you
To help cheer me up...
in my melancholy
Things have changed now
Circumstances made us apart
But you will never change to me
Deep in my heart,
there you are....
a very special friend to me..
and always.

1 comment:

Munkiee a.k.a. Blackpumpkinhead said...

i cant c ur taggie..dunno sesat where jor..but of cos im reading it! wahahaha. ish..i wanna leave u a testi..but it says invalid user! o.O entah apa jadi..niway, im gonna miss ya! take good care of urself