Thursday, March 16, 2006

fInAl PoSt...

^.^

As all of you know that i'm not good with words and sentences thats why i seldom update my blog XP

Today is friday,tomorrow is saturday and sunday is just around the corner.
What is with sunday?If you don't know,it is the day where the 2nd batch NS fellas gonna leave.It means that chingz,lsimz and i going to leave you all soon...vv soon.

Before i leave,i want to leave some of my wordings and sentences here ^.^

HEY...LINGSIM!!!..my great2 grandma and also my longest and closest friend(12yrs),if you're reading this..i want to say thanks for being my friend,thanks for helping me alot since primary 1,thanks for listening to me when i have something to say.Actually,THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!*HUGXX*.Sorry for shouting here but they said if your heart felt heavy and when your eyes are teary..SHOUT as loud as you can.So...MOI LING SIM,I'M GONNA MIZZ YOU ALOT!!!!! ^.^ You and your mongochai cute ler.Oh yarh..thanks for the b'day cake you baked for me.All these years,this is the 1st time my friends baked a b'day cake for me.Even my mom didn't do so.I'll remember the taste of that cake..it was tasty..really.

CHINGZ!!!!Hadjo..ini budak,studies mmg far more better than me,But..there are weakness in her too.There are certain stuff that she actually not dare to do.Physically mmg is a 18yr old teenage girl but mentally....should i say she is a 8yr old lilgirl?or younger than that?..=p Anyway,chingz..you're gonna leave soon,so just do whatever you think that you need to settle..your feelings and stuff,understand what i'm trying to say here?By the way,CHONG CHEE CHING....though i'm only close to you since f4,i do cherish those moments we had.Thanks for helping me in my studies,my problems and many other stuff.Oh yarh..!Most important is..thank you so much because without you i won't know kOkseng.Yarh..kOkseng..not your dad,k?!Luckily,we're gonna be in the same camp..thank the stars ^.^ Hmmm....CHONG CHEE CHING!!!!!THANKS FOR EVERYTHING TOO!!!! T.T

ONG SUE LING!!!!iiyoryor...ini budak.kinda lembik like me oso geh..or should i say you more lembik than me?i mean emotionally..=p this girl here taught me many stuff too...cooking?Without her i won't know how to make macaroni cheese..lolx.That was the 1st food she taught me.She did help me with my studies too..thx.I get to know her since f2 ten got closer in f3 and from there our friendship blossom =) We're gonna study in the same college and going to stay together too.Cook more nice food for me yarh?!..haha.Thanks for that chocolate mint cake you baked for me for my b'day..my favourite and it was delicious.I'll always remember that.Aihxx...as you know i'm not good with words,so...I'M GOING TO MIZZ YOU,ONG SUSU!!!!Can i don't leave? T.T

Hmmm...Wong Chui Lynn,got to know her through that sei keijoe.=p didn't expect that i'll get to know her more and then got closer to her too.Thats why,do expect the unexpected.She is a nice girl.Can chat whatever with her also.Hmmm...this girl here.Kinda same case with chingz also..not really dare to do what they relly want to do.Chuilynn..und me?By the way,thanks for being my friend.There is lots to say,tapi aku perkataan-less ler ^.^
I'm gonna mizz you in ns!!!

TAN THIAN HOE...GOR!!!!...MCFLURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEH MUN BEN!!!!Hmmmm....ini budak..MY HAM JIM PENG!!!!!!!!!!!

TIMMY MOONG...lingsimz's mongochai!!!!takeCare of great2 grandma o ^.^

LEE SENG FOO!!!!!!!!! dis budak here...am i gonna get more stars when i return? =)

WONG KEI JOE!!!!!!!!Erm...dunno what to say bout him pula.STOP THAT G THINGY!!!!!!!!!!Sei kjoe you.

Finale!!!!Sudah sampai soh lou's turn.Ini budak..my ngachoichai(taugeh).THANKS FOR EVERYTHING,SOHLOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yarh,i'm shouting here.You know why? i know why ^.^
I MIZZ YOU!!!I LOVE YOU!!!

I'M GONNA MIZZ EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO TAKECARE!!!!!!!!!!

MAY THE BRIGHTEST STAR SHINES ON YOU AND SHOWERS YOU WITH ALL THE GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^.^

ChiaYin will be back soon.

Mizz me?
look for the brightest star inda sky.
Why?
cuz chiayin will be looking at it too ^.^

^.^

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

K0kseng said...

hey......

em....

lost of words la..... =P