Friday, November 24, 2006

SATURDAY CLASS SUXX~

Do you know why I dislike Saturday's class? The reason is.. because I'm all alone in this apartment I'm staying in Kampar. All my housemate who are staying here with me, will be back in ipoh on friday. Their classes until friday only. Most of the students here leave kampar on friday. So, you can see that there will be not many cars here after friday noon.

Sueling and Lingsim went back yesterday because they don't have classes til next monday again. Today, Szemin went back to ipoh also. Fortunately, ^^ Chuilynn have presentation tomorrow while Livann have presentation on Sunday..pity Livann alone in Kampar. This week, I have two friends to accompany me...ikikiki~!!! Next week onwards, wa's saturday class will change to Friday night...7pm-9pm...wikikiki~!!! Wa don't have to be in Kampar alone again..heahea~!!!

No comments: