Monday, July 24, 2006

A DREADFUL DAY

I know I'm already a 18th years old girl and I shouldn't cry like a 8th years old girl but I just can't stop myself from doing so.Suddenly,I feel so...so...*CRYING*...SO PAINFUL ERR~!!!!!!

*sniff sniff*

*tears trickling down cheeks*

Last night,I got terrible sorethroat and a terrible flu.I spent most of the night going to the basin in the bathroom to clear my nose.I popped two strepsils into my mouth before going to bed.Thanks to sueling because she drove out to helped me buy strepsils for me.

=) thanks yarh?!

Today my class is at 1pm so I woke-up at 11am in the morning.My class is supposed to be from 1pm to 4pm but Ms Liew is not free today so the class ended at 3pm instead.When I reached home,I bathed again though I already took a bath at 11.30am (sueling and lingsim said I waste water for bathing so many times).

After bathing,I went to the kitchen and took my whole meal LA bread to eat cause it's going to expire tomorrow.I ate four slices of bread,spread with blackcurrant jam and peanut butter.I sms-ed my dearr while eating..hurhur ^^

Then,I decided to online awhile since I was bored.Halfway o2jam-ming,I felt like eating apple so I went to the kitchen again,opened the fridge and took a green apple out.While I was cutting the apple...suddenly....

*CHOPPED*

O.O uh oh~!!

*blood oozing out from last finger*

OMG~!!! I ter-chopped my last finger instead of the apple.

T.T malangnya aku *sobz sobz*

Lingsim gave me a plaster with kitty's face on it and helped me to wrapped it around the wound..thanks yarh?!
Thanks to chuilynn too for helping me to cut the rest of the un-cut apple =p

Now...
Finger feel very very painful er~!!!!!

1 comment:

Ang Gu Gu said...

so unlucky =p din cut finger off ok liaw..should be happy..hehe